Nexen N'Priz RH7Reviews
Our proprietary rating system
for the modern tire buyer.
28 reviews4 on SimpleTire24 from Google Shopping
Would you buy again?
- 2 out of 100
- 2 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
Headquartered in Yangsan-si, South Korea, Nexen Tire has its presence in over 150 countries across the globe and produces tires from its Korea and China-based manufacturing facilities for passenger cars, SUVs, CUVs, light trucks, vans, EVs, and racing cars.
The Nexen N’Priz RH7 is an all-season touring tire that was mainly introduced as an OE tire for Mitsubishi and Kia vehicles. The tire is designed for use on crossovers and SUVs and ensures comfortable and quieter rides. Additionally, the Nexen N’Priz RH7 is characterized to offer better handling and improved all-season traction. With various patented state-of-the-art technologies, Nexen put in the best of its efforts to enhance the performance of this tire.
Let’s analyze more in this Nexen N’Priz RH7 tire review and learn more about the tire’s actual capabilities, advantages, disadvantages, vehicle suitability, and other details.
Features and Benefits
The Nexen N’Priz RH7 carries forward the manufacturer’s legacy of offering the best all-season tires. It has various elements and details that help in delivering optimum performance in dry, wet, and light winter weather conditions. Let’s check out all of them and understand how impactful is this tire in the all-season category and what are the outcomes of the key features it possesses:
- Superior year-round performance – The Nexen N’Priz RH7 is engineered to offer exceptional year-round performance. That being said, the tire has enough impressive things that ensure optimum performance in dry, wet, and light winter conditions. The symmetric tread pattern features a silica-rich compound to improve the road grip. The benefit of silica compound is also that it keeps the tread flexible even in low temperatures and provides a better driving experience in light snow conditions. Additionally, the four longitudinal grooves of this tire improve water channeling from the contact patch area to provide increased traction and grip in wet weather.
- Enhanced cornering and handling – The reinforced block stiffness in the shoulder area enhances cornering and handling, thus ensuring enhanced cornering and handling.
- Longer tread wear – Nexen’s next-level design innovation is reflected in the form of a 3 and 4-division tread pattern that improves wear performance and helps the tire to serve for a longer tenure.
- Confident steering – The tire also has elements that ensure confident steering and allow the tire to respond to the driver’s maneuvering commands in no time. It features a center rib block that provides confident steering performance year-round.
- Improved ride quality – The 2-ply polyester cord casing of the N’Priz RH7 improves the ride quality and reduces the vibrations that are passed to the cabin by offering better tread cushioning. Likewise, the closed shoulder pattern also offers a pleasing driving experience by not allowing airwaves to enter the footprint.
- Sturdy construction – The inner structure of this tire features reinforced steel belts that are spirally wrapped in nylon to provide increased durability and load-carrying capacity.
The N’Priz RH7 isn’t backed by any limited manufacturer tread life warranty and only the standard warranty that covers premature wear if specific terms and conditions are met. The tire is available in 17- to 19-inch rim sizes that are:
Pros and Cons
So, should you consider the Nexen N’Priz RH7 or look for something else? Let’s highlight the pros and cons of this tire before we discuss our view in the end to help you make an informed decision.
- Better durability than many other all-season tires in the segment.
- Traction in dry, wet, and light winter weather conditions is impressive.
- Quieter than many competitors tires
- More affordable choice for all-season tire seekers for CUVs and SUVs.
- Better steering performance than most of its competitors.
- Admirable cornering abilities on dry and wet surfaces.
Nexen has a lot of good things to say about the N’Priz RH7 but like all other tires, it too has some negatives which a purchaser must know.
- Many competitors tires are more long lasting
- Is not backed by a limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Not the most fuel-efficient choice in the segment.
- Not suitable for use in moderate to harsh winter weather conditions.
SimpleTire’s view on Nexen N'Priz RH7 tires
If you are looking for an affordable and reliable all-season touring tire for your crossover or SUV, then the Nexen N’Priz RH7 might be one of your top considerations. The tire does what it is intended for. It can perform in dry, wet, and light winter weather conditions.
That being said, it isn’t an exclusive winter tire and therefore, they shouldn’t be misunderstood as performers in extreme winter conditions. Its cornering and steering responsiveness are very good and they contribute to an agile driving experience.
Many customers have also admired the tire for its low tread noise levels. The durability of this tire is good but that’s not an indicator of its longevity as most customers reviewed that this tire doesn’t have a longer tread life. As a driver or passenger, there are chances that you may experience some vibrations in the cabins as its cushioning isn’t the best, and if you’re the one particularly looking for a fuel-efficient tire, you might choose something else. Additionally, if you’re particular about getting a tread life warranty, then you must be very clear about the fact that this tire isn’t covered by any limited manufacturer tread life warranty. One thing we particularly liked about this tire is its impressive cornering abilities.
Vehicles the Nexen N'Priz RH7 is an OEM tire for
Suitable for use on CUVs and SUVs, the N’Priz RH7 is an original fitment tire for vehicles like 2017 Kia Sportage EX, 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Limited Edition, 2019 Dodge Journey Crossroad, 2019 Dodge Journey SE, and 2015 Kia Sorento EX.
Vehicles the Nexen N'Priz RH7 is a good replacement tire for
The N’Priz RH7 can also be used as a replacement tire on other vehicles like the Ford Escape, Lincoln Corsair, Mazda CX-5, Nissan Rogue, Porsche Taycan, Acura RDX, Audi Q5, Buick Envision, Cadillac XT4, Chrysler Pacifica, Honda CR-V, Hyundai Santa Fe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Porsche Cayenne, Volvo XC60, Chevrolet Trailblazer, Infiniti QX50, Subaru Crosstrek, and Toyota Venza.
4 SimpleTire reviews
I have been a loyal customer to simpletire for many years now. These comments are very valuable to all of us. I essentially burn the rubber off of all my vehicles faster than the normal driver. This is the first time I purchased a "value" priced tire. It was a great move. Not only are these tires quiet and handle beautiful the price is very attractive. Also, I face upstate NY winters and Nexen proved it can handle the muck. I give the Nexen Priz RH7 a ðŸ'ðŸ'.
3rd time I've used Simpletire. I wont go anywhere else.