Only on a rew weeks, but so far happy with them.
Laufenn X FIT HT LD01Reviews
26 reviews10 on SimpleTire16 from Google Shopping
Would you buy again?
- 5 out of 100
- 3 out of 100
- 2 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
Laufenn tires is a member of the Hankook family. Launched in the U.S. in 2014, the brand has built tires that provide great performance at an even better price. The Official Tire of Major League Baseball, Laufenn's tires are meant for use on passenger cars, CUVs, SUVs, light trucks, and ultra-high-performance vehicles.
The Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 is another impressive all-season passenger tire, designed for use on CUVs, SUVs, and light trucks. The X Fit HT LD01 offers drivers great handling and performance, plus a 60,000 mile limited tread life warranty. But is the X FIT HT LD01 the right tire for you? Let's dive into this Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 review.
Features and Benefits
The Laufenn X FIT HT LD01, provides SUV and light truck drivers with excellent handling performance and a reliable, comfortable driving experience - at all times. All-season tires are engineered to excel in regions with moderate year-round temperatures. Additionally, it comes with a 60,000 mile limited tread life warranty. All-season tires are also known to deliver better fuel economy due to improved rolling resistance. Here are some of the key features and benefits of the Laufenn X FIT HT LD01:
- Better handling: Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 has a high stiffness center tread block design that enhances handling performance and ensures better road-holding ability during cornering.
- Comfortable ride: The main tread and shoulder rib blocks have been designed to ensure low road noise and provide a comfortable ride.
- Enhanced traction: The Zigzag groove design of Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 increases vehicle traction even on snowy or muddy roads.
- Optimal handling: A folded Belt Edge Tape design is incorporated between the tire’s two tread belts to improve handling performance at high speeds.
- Cut and chip resistance: The X FIT HT LD01 is designed with a Unique Highway All-Season Purpose Optimized Cap Tread LPAH(Low Polycyclic Aromatic-Hydrocarbon) Environment-friendly compound that optimizes long mileage, braking performance and prevents chips, cuts, and abrasions.
The Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 is available in wheel sizes ranging from 16 to 20 inches, making it suitable for a wide range of vehicles, including compact cars, mid-size sedans, performance sedans, coupes, minivans, and crossovers. Additionally, it's backed by a 60,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty.
Pros and Cons
Here are a few Pros and Cons of Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 Tire that might divide your opinion and ranking this tire on your buying guide:
- All-season tread optimizes dry, wet, and snow performance
- Secure stability and handling
- Designed to prevent damage from stone drilling and external impacts
- LPAH(Low Polycyclic Aromatic-Hydrocarbon) optimizes long mileage, and braking performance and prevents chips, cuts, and abrasions.
- Long tread life with a 60,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Ride may feel firmer compared to premium competitors
- Some tread noise may be noticeable on rough pavement
- Should not be used in moderate to severe winter weather conditions
SimpleTire’s view on Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 tires
The Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 is a good choice for CUVs, SUVs, and light trucks as it is designed to perform well in dry, wet, and light snowy conditions. Four grooves effectively remove water from the road, enhancing hydroplaning resistance, and the tire's ribs and grooves within the tread allow for precise handling. Equipped with a 2-in-1 shoulder block design that increases stability when turning it provides a quiet, comfortable ride, and the durable all-season compound promotes great vehicle handling and increased hydroplaning resistance. With an impressive SimpleScore of 8.5, this tire excels in every category, including 8.6 for handling, a stellar 8.1 for longevity, and a superb 8.3 for traction.
When choosing tires, it's essential to focus on what matters most to you as a driver. If unmatched traction is your priority, consider the Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring A/S DT for superior grip with a SimpleScore of 8.7. For those who value longevity, the Multi-Mile Wild Country HRT stands out at 9.7 on SimpleScore. If you're looking for a tire with an outstanding warranty, the Sumitomo HTR Enhance CX2 is a solid choice with 65,000 miles limited tread warranty.
Vehicles the Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 is a good replacement tire for
This tire is a versatile choice for various vehicles, including compact cars, performance sedans, coupes, minivans, and crossovers. If you drive a Chevrolet Equinox, Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Sienna, Mazda CX-30, Kia Telluride, or Ford Edge then the Laufenn X FIT HT LD01 is a tire worth considering.
10 SimpleTire reviews
Had Renegade Radar A/T on at first and went with these because of price and reviews... good tire but in my opinion this particular truck needs more rubber on the road... they screech around the corners if you push them. Will do until I reach in my wallet and she'll out 800+ bucks for the A/T's again. But a good alternative for the money. Wet traction doesn't give much confidence either. Maybe because this is a 3 ton machine. Did the millage in about 2 months about 10,000.. yea 10 thousand.
If this tire will be used as an around town, dry weather tire, then it is an affordable choice. However, this tire is hard to balance for comfortable, high speed driving. It also is the worst tire I have ever used in the snow. Even a dusting of snow makes travel dangerous and uncertain.
Great purchase. Saved $$$, arrived on time, hassle free. Thanks!
Good tire for the price. Very Good Tread life but a bit noisy . Winter Traction Fair
They were the wrong tires for the truck, but SimpleTire made returns very easy.
I've had these tires for about a month and they've been great. No complaints.
This is the second time I have bought these tires for my 2004 Ford Expedition. The first set had 58,00 miles on them and were still usable, however I'm going across country this summer and wanted to have a new set. Because of the great experience I had with the first set, I bought them again. The first set wore very evenly and performed great. I had one flat and it was from a thin shard of metal that caused a very slow leak, and was hard to detect. I didn't rate them a five for winter driving as I never used them in the snow, only in heavy florida rain, which they handled easily.