Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
The Vredestein Snow Classic is a winter tire that's designed for use on classic cars and utilizes a special rubber compound that keeps the tire flexible when temperatures are below 45 degrees Fahrenheit. Built with an extra deep tread depth that flushes water, slush, and melting snow out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning, the Snow Classic features a smart profile that puts more rubber on the road to enhance grip in winter weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use in winter weather conditions; should not be used when temperatures are consistently above 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Extra deep tread depth quickly funnels water out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on slippery roads
- Smart profile puts more rubber on the road to enhance grip
- Able to be pinned with studs, where permitted, for extra traction in severe winter weather conditions
- Built with a stylish sidewall that matches the looks of classic cars