Great tire, sticky and has tons of grip. Low noise, quieter than my previous fk510s or pilot sport 4s and have just as much grip. Perfect cheap performance tire for those who don't care what the sidewall says. This tire is just as good as those 2-3x its price.
Venom Power Ragnarok Zero XReviews
3 reviews3 on SimpleTire
Would you buy again?
- 1 out of 100
- 2 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
Venom Power manufactures solid heavy-duty mud-terrain and all-terrain tires for serious off-roading. Currently, it has started venturing out into passenger car tires as well. Venom Power tires offer serious off-road enthusiasts a tough tire with unbeatable traction.
Most commonly used to deliver sporty driving, Performance tires are a first choice for sports cars and performance-oriented vehicles. Their ideal feature allows their drivers to bring out the sporty handling, braking, and enhanced steering responsiveness of their ride, which makes them perform in dry and wet conditions and above-freezing temperatures. The Venom Power RAGNAROK ZERO X can help you deliver improved vehicle traction, cornering potential, and dissipation of heat.
Whether this solid performance tire is the need for your vehicle, Let’s take a look at this complete Venom Power RAGNAROK ZERO X tire review.
Features and Benefits
The RAGNAROK ZERO X is Venom Power's performance tire and has a directional tread pattern plus a summer rubber compound that works together to improve the dry and wet weather performance.
Additionally, circumferential grooves help aid in hydroplaning resistance during wet conditions. Let’s take a look at the Venom Power RAGNAROK ZERO X tire review to help understand all its features and benefits at a glance:
- Solid performance: The directional tread pattern and summer compound help in improving wet and dry traction and promote long tread life that helps RAGNAROK ZERO X to deliver performance.
- Enhanced traction: The larger shoulder tread block placement provides superior handling control and improved cornering.
- Optimized steering response: This tire features a continuous center rib that maintains a stable on-center feel and outstanding wet traction and responsiveness.
- High-speed capabilities: The Venom Power RAGNAROK ZERO X has two circumferential and numerous angled lateral grooves that promote hydroplaning without impacting the cornering grip.
- Hydroplaning resistance: This tire features two circumferential and numerous angled lateral grooves for improved traction and reduced hydroplaning.
The wheel size ranges from 17-inch to 19-inch which makes it an ideal choice for a wide range of vehicles on roads today. Additionally, it is backed up by Venom’s 40,000-limited tread warranty.
Pros and Cons
Before deciding to buy the Venom Power RAGNAROK ZERO X or not, let’s first drill down on a few factors that can help you decide whether or not the tire is right for you.
- Silica-based compound improves wet and dry traction and promotes longer tread wear
- Rim protector guards the wheel and sidewall and promotes superior handling and enhanced cornering
- Two circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning
- Solid center rib provides stable on-center feel and outstanding wet traction during cornering
While Venom Power makes a good claim about the RAGNAROK ZERO X’s performance, some shortcomings may divide opinions.
- Should not be used when temperatures are consistently below 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Less durable compared to an all-season tire
- The ride is firmer than its closest premium competitors
SimpleTire’s view on Venom Power RAGNAROK Zero X tires
As a performance tire, Venom Power's RAGNAROK ZERO X delivers a considerable amount of value spent. It comes equipped with an all-season silica-based tread compound that enhances the tread life and improves wet and dry traction. Plus, you get a stable on-center that enhances steering response and stability and extra rubber further enhances handling performance for drivers to quickly maneuver through traffic. You will be satisfied with this tire but in case you are looking for an increased tread warranty (60K) and superior longevity, you can consider Advanta SVT-01 at a little higher price range.
Vehicles the Venom Power RAGNAROK Zero X is a replacement tire for
This tire is an ideal choice for a wide range of sports vehicles on the roads. Consider the Venom Power RAGNAROK ZERO X if you drive a Dodge Challenger, Ford Mustang, Nissan Z, Chevrolet Camaro, Hyundai Veloster, Mazda Miata and many more.
3 SimpleTire reviews