Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
The Synergy BW212 is an ultra-high-performance tire that's designed for use on passenger cars in warmer weather conditions. A four rib tread design allows for constant contact with the road to boost traction and handling performance, and the BW212's four circumferential tread grooves evacuate water from the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning. A twin rail rib pattern lowers road noises and vibrations to create a quiet, comfortable ride, and the BW212's silica-infused rubbed compound lowers rolling resistance to boost fuel efficiency while also lowering heat buildup to promote a longer tread life.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on passenger cars in warmer weather conditions; should not be used when temperatures are consistently below 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Four rib design boosts steering responsiveness and driving stability by allowing for consistent contact with the road
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- Twin rails lowers road noises and vibrations to create a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers
- Silica-based rubber compound lowers rolling resistance to enhance fuel efficiency and reduce heat buildup for a longer tread life