Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on all tires (excluding oversized tires).
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
Designed for line-haul and freight trucks, the Sailun S757 is engineered for optimum traction and impressive mileage thanks to its extra-wide central patch and solid shoulders that also improve stability and handling. A lug tread pattern and siping improves grip, and the S757's zigzag channels efficiently remove water to avoid the risk of hydroplaning, while a deep tread depth promotes a longer tread life so that drivers get a lower cost per mile.
Features & Benefits
- Wide footprint improves handling and stability while also promoting even wear for a longer tread life
- Extensive sipes bite into the road for better traction in wet conditions while also dissipating heat for a longer tread life
- Tie-bars on external lugs keep the tire rigid to further enhance stability and prevent irregular wear
- Four zigzag grooves quickly evacuate water from the tread to avoid hydroplaning
- Built with a deep tread depth that promotes a longer service life so that drivers get a lower cost per mile out of their purchase
S757 ∙ 2 sizes available