The Nama Maxmatch UHP is an ultra-high-performance tire that's designed for use on performance-oriented vehicles in warmer weather conditions. An asymmetric tread pattern with a large outside shoulder improves steering performance, and the Maxmatch UHP's multiple sipes on the inner shoulder work with longitudinal grooves to drain water from the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on performance-oriented vehicles in warmer weather conditions
- Large outer shoulders put more rubber on the road to enhance steering performance
- Multiple sipes and longitudinal grooves drain water from the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads
- Three wide ribs further boost steering while also fending off uneven wear for a longer tread life
- Optimized design lowers noises and vibrations on paved roads for a quiet, comfortable ride