Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
An all-position tire, the Ironhead IAR220 is designed for regional and limited highway applications. Built for use on bucks and trucks of different sizes, the IAR220's sipe design improves traction in dry, wet, and winter weather conditions while its tread angles eject stones for consistent traction and to protect the casing from damage.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use in all positions of intrastate and interstate buses, regional trucks, freight trucks, local buses, and dump trucks
- Commonly used in regional and limited highway service applications
- Built with micro-sipes in the groove walls that improve traction in dry, wet, and winter weather conditions
- Self-cleaning tread design ejects stones, mud, dirt, and water for consistent traction and to protect the casing from damage
- Sidewalls are reinforced to promote a longer tread life
IAR220 ∙ 6 sizes available