Purchased the QuietTrack tires from simpletire during their anniversary sale and got a great price. Was able to get the tires installed on time without any issues at the local shop. The tires are amazing. I have a 2014 Hyundai Elantra and spent a great deal of effort and money to add soundproofing to the floor of my car. My old tires sounded terrible on nearly all road surfaces. Now, with the QuietTrack, I'm amazed. The same roads sound completely different. I love these tires so far and hope they wear well.
Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrackReviews
2 reviews2 on SimpleTire
Would you buy again?
- 1 out of 100
- 1 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
Bridgestone Tires was founded in 1931, and it is the second largest tire manufacturer in the world with its noted presence in more than 150 countries. The headquarters of Bridgestone is in Kyobashi, Tokyo, Japan, and the brand produces tires for a wide range of passenger vehicles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, off-the-road vehicles, and aircraft. Additionally, Bridgestone also owns some highly-reputed tire brands, which include Firestone, Fuzion, Daytona, and Europa.
The Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack is a superior all-season passenger tire that’s to be used on sedans, coupes, CUVs, and SUVs that all-season tires deliver control in wet and snowy conditions. But is the Turanza QuietTrack the right tire for you? Let’s take a look at this Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack review.
Features and Benefits
All-season tires perform exceptionally well in areas that receive moderate temperatures year-round. Fortunately, the Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack offers similar performance in dry, wet, and light winter weather conditions while maintaining a firm grip on the road. Additionally, all-season tires typically offer better-rolling resistance for enhanced fuel economy. Let’s take a look at the Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack tire review to help understand all its features and benefits at a glance:
- Incredibly quiet ride: The tire features Bridgestone’s QuietTrack technology, which combines precisely tuned and tested enhancements in the tread to help dampen road noise.
- Improved tread wear: This tire has a 3D full depth sipe technology that offers enhanced snow traction and improved wear resistance throughout the tire’s limited mileage warranty period.
- Reduced hydroplaning: The wide circumferential grooves and shoulder slots on Turanza QuietTrack make sure to reduce the chance of hydroplaning even when tires are worn. Plus, the full-depth main grooves in the tread provide consistent water evacuation.
- Enhanced traction: EdgePerformance technology and interlocking grooves help maintain balance on a slippery road and provide snow traction.
- Optimized steering response: This is possible because of the asymmetric pattern and inboard design tread blocks that offer confident vehicle handling. The zero-degree draft angle circumferential grooves of Turanza QuietTrack offer stable cornering and braking.
The wheel size ranges from 15-inch to 20-inch which makes it an ideal choice for a wide range of vehicles on roads today, including compact cars, mid-size sedans, performance sedans, coupes, minivans, and crossovers.
Pros and Cons
The Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack indeed is a great tire that offers drivers excellent traction and handling performance year-round. But is this really what your vehicle needs? Before deciding to buy the Turanza QuietTrack or not, let’s first drill down a few factors that can help you decide whether or not the tire is right for you.
- QuietTrack technology package dampens road noise for a quiet, comfortable ride
- 3D full-depth sipe technology for enhanced snow traction
- In-groove ridges help prevent high-frequency noise and provide snow traction
- Open shoulder slots reduce hydroplaning
- Long tread life and exceptional 80,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
While Bridgestone makes a good claim about Turanza QuietTrack’s performance, some shortcomings may divide opinions.
- The ride is firmer than its closest premium competitors
- Traction and handling performance could be better
- Not ideal for use on icy surfaces
- Only available for passenger vehicles
SimpleTire’s view on Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack tires
Bridgestone covers a large portion of the vehicle tire market available for passenger cars and crossovers. The Turanza QuietTrack is a touring all-season touring tire that is ideal for dry, wet, and light snow conditions. Built with all-season tread and open shoulder slots that remove water for better traction on wet roads.
The durable all-season rubber compound promotes great vehicle handling and increased hydroplaning resistance. The Turanza QuietTrack utilizes a single-ply, polyester casing supporting two wide, steel belts. The single, nylon cap ply reinforces the structure for enhanced high-speed durability. Additionally, the innovative cooling fin design helps dissipate the heat generated during zero-pressure areas.
Although the Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack is a great choice for all-season tires and if you can compromise on tread warranty (45,000), durability, and traction you can consider Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 against this tire which comes at a lesser cost and offers better handling and acceleration capabilities.
Vehicles the Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack is a good replacement tire for
Commonly used on passenger vehicles such as coupes, sedans, SUVs, CUVs, and minivans, the Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack can be a common replacement tire for vehicles such as Honda Civic, Chevrolet Bolt, Hyundai Kona, Kia Niro, Volkswagen Taos and more.
2 SimpleTire reviews
I love these tires! Definitely among the quietest tires I have ever had, and the ride seems ideal. My 2018 Kia Niro Touring has large wheels and low profile tires, and these Bridgestone's made a huge difference over the stock Michelin's. I would definitely recommend.