I have a Nissan Rogue , so i went from Goodyear tires that were on my SUV to these Blackhawk Hiscend. The first 3 days after installation there was noise when driving 30mph, after the 3 says the noise suppressed. I like how the tires hug the corners. It's been a month and they still look new. They have not collected dirt. The only difference between my original tires and these are the name. They both have 60,000 mile warranty, UTQG 700AB ON BOTH, so I'm satisfied with my purchased and have recommended this brand to others.
BlackHawk Hiscend-H HT01Reviews
12 reviews10 on SimpleTire2 from Google Shopping
Would you buy again?
- 8 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 1 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 1 out of 100
A sub-brand of Sailun Tire, BlackHawk is a Chinese tire maker that has facilities in Vietnam and China. The brand produces affordable tires for passenger cars, CUVs, SUVs, light trucks, and commercial vehicles in categories like all-season, all-terrain, and ultra-high-performance. Among its all-season tire range, the Hiscent-H HT01 is designed for CUVs, SUVs, and light trucks.
Featuring full-depth siping, the Hiscent-H HT01 offers improved traction and grip on paved roads. The special rubber compound allows it to deliver consistent performance in dry, wet, and light snow. Backed by a 60,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty, the tire comes in a wide range of sizes covering most CUVs, SUVs, and light trucks. The symmetrical tread design improves its braking and accelerating capability and, also, promotes even wear. The staggered tread blocks are claimed to reduce road noise and vibration to deliver a quiet and comfortable ride.
Let’s have a detailed look at the features of the tire to understand whether it’s worth going for this tire. Keep reading the BlackHawk Hiscend-H HT01 tire review.
Features and Benefits
All-season tires are meant to keep you going year-round without the need to replace them unless you’re considering off-road or severe winter drives. They are designed to perform great in dry, wet, and light winter weather conditions. The Hiscend-H HT01 promises to be that tire.
- Improved traction and grip – The symmetric tread design with four circumferential grooves quickly channels out water from the tread to avoid the risk of hydroplaning. The wavy sipes on the shoulders and tie bars not only provide extra biting edges and improved high-speed stability. Block edge design provides better handling and wet traction.
- Low noise, high comfort – The tread block design balances pressure, reduces noise, and increases the contact patch surface touching the road. The variable pitch sequencing ensures the sound waves are trapped within the tread and you enjoy a quiet and comfortable ride quality.
- Extra durability – The reinforced construction is ensured by a jointless bead cover that has a spiral steel band wrapped around the beads for a smooth ride and structural rigidity. The rim protector safeguards the sidewall against any possible damage.
Pros and Cons
Despite falling in the affordable range, the BlackHawk tire offers some really cool features. However, it also comes with a bunch of disadvantages. Let’s have a look at its pros and cons before summing up the BlackHawk Hiscend-H HT01 review.
- Backed by the company’s 60,000 mile limited tread life warranty
- Symmetric tread pattern for even wear and improved grip
- Optimized tread block design for low noise
- Circumferential grooves to resist hydroplaning
- Shoulder blocks with tie bars for high-speed stability
- Jointless bead cover for extra durability
- 2-year road hazard replacement program
- It cannot be driven in severe winter weather conditions
- It cannot be used for frequent off-road driving
- Acceleration could be better
- Not the most fuel efficient tire
SimpleTire’s view on BlackHawk Hiscend-H HT01 tires
In a nutshell, the Hiscend-H HT01 (starts around $93) is a decent option for owners of CUVs, SUVs, and light trucks looking for a budget tire that can perform year-round and delivers good stability, grip, and traction, and generates low noise.
Vehicles the BlackHawk Hiscend-H HT01 is a good replacement tire for
10 SimpleTire reviews
Not bad tires for the money.
The best tires I ever purchased if you need tires purchase these you will love everything about them definitely a five-star tire*****
Great tire purchased them for my Dodge Durango definitely worth the money
Gets the job done at a cheap price.
Great tire for the money.. no issues with the tires. Highly recommend.
BlackHawk Hiscend-H HT01 235/65R-17 Went on fishing trip about 750 miles round trip. Tires handled well on/off road and pulling my boat. They are quiet on pavement and handled well off road including the boat launch. No complaints, price was reasonable and shipping was on time. They seem as good as Goodyear Wrangler's that came stock on my 2002 Jeep Overland. Snow will be the real test come winter. Chicagoland roads get a mix of ice and snow.
Have only had the tires a few months but they seem pretty good for the price.
Haven't put them on yet.