The tires were great. There was a small mix-up on the delivery destination, all companies can have complications with shipping but it's how the company you're dealing with deals with the complication. I was forwarded to a manager who took the time to get it right and get the tires rerouted to the correct installer and I only lost one day in the delay. I can say simple tire did everything in their power to correct the small mistake and make me happy. I will be buying tires again at simple tire. I used to be a tire rack guy no longer.
Atturo Trail Blade ATSReviews
10 reviews7 on SimpleTire3 from Google Shopping
Would you buy again?
- 3 out of 100
- 4 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
Atturo is a private brand tire company that started in 2009 with the goal of providing the SUV and Light Truck market with high-end, distinctive tires. With experience in the international market and cutting-edge sizes and designs, Atturo recognised the chance to build a brand in collaboration with top manufacturers. Ten years later, Atturo is now regarded as a market authority for light truck and SUV tires.
But, is it the best tire for your car and your budget? Let's take a look at a review of Atturo Trail Blade ATS to see if it's the right tire for you.
Features and Benefits
Because they function well both on and off-road, all-terrain tires are typically used on heavier vehicles.If you drive Jeeps, light trucks, or SUVs and the road conditions in your area are hazardous, learning the features and benefits of the Atturo Trail Blade ATS will be beneficial to you.
- Enhanced all-terrain traction: The Trail Blade ATS is an aggressive all-terrain tire with deep tread blocks and siping for control on any surface and wide channels to remove water, mud, and snow. Furthermore, larger, staggered block pattern and the strategically placed grooves.boost the tire's traction on soft, loose, and uneven terrain.
- Better tread life: Stronger compounds and a stabilized footprint prolong the useful life of the tire by preventing premature and erratic wear. Linking the center and shoulder blocks will improve the stability of the tread blocks and reduce road noise while promoting even wear.
- Enhanced durability: A stronger ply structure optimizes the tire’s shape and prevents deformation. As a result, it significantly increases the tire's overall load durability.
- Self-cleaning tread: Stepped edge blocks on the shoulder aid in the removal of mud and slush. Small raised bars prevent mud and debris from clogging the channel by clearing them out. Additionally, there are four main channels that drain water, snow, and mud away from the contact patch.
- Great handling: A large center rib and stabilized footprint improve surface contact and produces an optimized center patch, which improves steering response, rigidity, and directional stability.
- Good on-road comfort: Tie bars in the tread help to maintain the tread while reducing on-road noise levels that enter the vehicle's cabin. Stepped edge blocks on the shoulder reduce road noise while clearing mud and slush. In addition, small raised bars in the external channel also help to reduce noise.
Pros and Cons
So, is it a good fit for your light truck, SUV, or Jeep? Before giving our final opinion, let's first look at its Pros and Cons:
- Offers better traction on- and off-road
- Backed by 50,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Improved steering response
- Self-cleaning design for traction and longevity
- Surprisingly quiet ride
- Pattern on the sidewall is modeled after Quartermaster Knives for an aggressive look
Although the Atturo Trail Blade ATS tire has all of these features and benefits, there are some areas where it could be better:
- Traction could be improved in deep mud, rocks, and sand
- Fuel efficiency could be better
SimpleTire’s view on Atturo Trail Blade ATS tires
If you're looking for a distinctive all-terrain tire, the Atturo Trail Blade ATS is a great option. When compared to the GT Radial Adventuro ATX and the Radar Renegade A/T5, the Atturo Trail Blade ATS offers better traction, handling, and performance all year.
Both the Radar Renegade A/T5 and Trail Blade ATS offer mileage warranty whereas GT Radial Adventuro does not have a mileage warranty. Furthermore, the Trail Blade ATS is less expensive than the Adventuro ATX and Renegade A/T5 while also performing better. Overall, due to its lower price and excellent performance, the Atturo Trail Blade ATS is a great option for an all-terrain tire.
Vehicles the Atturo Trail Blade ATS is a good replacement tire for
Even though it is not used as original equipment, the Atturo Trail Blade ATS is a great replacement tire for vehicles like the Jeep Grand Cherokee, GMC Sierra, Dodge Ram, Chevrolet Silverado, Nissan Armada, and Ford F-350.
7 SimpleTire reviews
Great all around tire
So far so good. The noise level is excellent. I really only hear them at lower speeds and even then it's not all that much. They balanced out really good. The tread is much deeper than you would think in my opinion. But for the price I don't feel like I was compromising anything. They had everything I needed in a tire
Best fitment for wider aftermarket wheels. Maintaining the proper fluid levels on the vehicle will improve treadwear.
Easy to deal with, knowledgeable, fast shipping, & great tires. I'll definitely buy here again!