These tires are awesome, for price and quality, I've used them on and off-road and I am impressed at both. Also really happy with the fact I've put about 1,000 miles on them already and the tread still looks new!
Accelera A/T 75Reviews
Our proprietary rating system
for the modern tire buyer.
1 reviews1 on SimpleTire
Would you buy again?
- 1 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
- 0 out of 100
Established in 1996, Accelera has its roots in Indonesia and makes tires for passenger cars, light trucks, CUVs, SUVs, and 4x4s. Accelera’s range of tires are known for their dependable performance, stylish looks, and confident drives.
The Accelera A/T 75 is an all-terrain tire that’s designed for use on Jeeps, SUVs, and light trucks and is engineered for on- and off-road use. This aggressive-looking tire has various features that contribute to enhancing performance, both on pavement and rough terrains. Whether it is traction, durability, or appeal, the A/T 75 looks very promising. However, buyers would like to know more about this tire in detail.
So, to give you in-depth information about this tire, we’ve thoroughly explained the features and benefits, strengths and weaknesses, and vehicle compatibility in this Accelera A/T 75 review.
Features and Benefits
Made to deliver confident highway driving and reliable performance in mild off-road conditions, the Accelera A/T 75 comes with many impressive capabilities to make the driving experience more seamless, peaceful, and worth the money spent. Here are the tire’s top features along with their benefits:
- Dependable on- and off-road performance – The Accelera A/T 75 features an aggressive tread that provides good traction and performance on- and off-road. The shoulder siping of the A/T 75 also creates extra biting edges for increased traction on- and off-road.
- Engineered for self-cleaning – The wide grooves present in the tread ensure optimum self-cleaning by pushing rocks, stones, water, slush, mud, dirt, and other unwanted materials out of the footprint for consistent traction.
- Enhanced durability – This all-terrain tire features reinforced construction that reduces the chances of deformations in the long run. It is built using durable materials and has a sturdy tread to provide increased resistance during high-speed highway drives or when performing in challenging off-road conditions.
- Solid year-round performance – The tire features an all-season compound that provides traction in dry, wet, and light winter weather conditions, assuring the driver's solid year-round performance.
- Quieter and comfortable rides – The tread design of this tire features a multi-sipe design that remarkably reduces tread noise levels and controls road vibrations to offer quieter and more comfortable rides.
- Increased steering response and stability – The aggressive tread pattern of the Accelera A/T 75 is also optimized for improved handling. The tread block sequencing of this tire helps in maintaining contact with the surface and increases steering response and stability.
The Accelera A/T 75 is available only in 15-inch rim size and its currently available size is:
Pros and Cons
The features given above hint about the tire’s potential, but to give you a transparent view of the tire’s real strengths and weaknesses, we’ve highlighted below the pros and cons.
- Enhanced durability and deformation resistance.
- The unique design is a certain attention grabber.
- Better handling performance on the highways than its peers.
- Reasonably priced tire in the segment.
- Offers comfortable and quieter rides.
- Better traction and grip in dry, wet, and light wintry conditions.
- Optimized for improved self-cleaning abilities.
- Not offered with any limited manufacturer tread life warranty.
- Compatibility issues as available only in a single size.
- Average performance in off-road conditions.
- Not the best choice for longevity seekers.
SimpleTire’s view on Accelera A/T 75 tires
If you’re searching for a dependable all-terrain tire that’s budget-friendly, stylish in appearance, offers year-round performance during highway tours, and can satisfactorily perform on mild off-road conditions, then you can consider the Accelera A/T 75. To mention, it isn’t the best of the off-road performers in the segment but will do some justice to your driving expectations in rough conditions. It has a durable construction that allows the tire to absorb the driving pressures and impacts in diverse driving conditions. Its SimpleScore for durability is 8.1 out of 10, which indicates its robust construction.
The highway handling performance of the tire is better than its competitors, and the rides too are more comfy and quieter. Additionally, the tire is good at self-cleaning, which ensures a better grip on the surfaces.
What we didn’t like is that it isn’t backed by any limited tread life warranty and is available in a single rim size, which restricts its vehicle compatibility. The overall traction performance of the tire is average and it scores just 7.5 out of 10. On the longevity front too, it isn’t the best of the all-terrain tires, with an average SimpleScore of 7.2.
The Accelera A/T 75 competes against the following tires:
Vehicles the Accelera A/T 75 is a good replacement tire for
Designed and engineered for use on Jeeps, SUVs, and light trucks, the Accelera A/T 75 can be a replacement choice for very few of the vehicles like the Toyota Hilux, Nissan Frontier, Jeep Wrangler, Honda Crossroad, GMC Canyon, Ford Ranger, and Chevrolet Blazer.