Professional tire installation near you.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
Yokohama's Y870 is a temporary spare tire that's intended for temporary use only. Not to be driven for more than 50 miles or at speeds above 50 MPH, the Y870 features four wide grooves that funnel water out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads. Angled tread blocks bite into the road to increase traction, the Y870 also utilizes a lightweight construction that makes it easier to store within a vehicle.
Features & Benefits
- Temporary spare tire; not approved for regular use
- Should not be driven more than 50 miles or at speeds above 50 MPH
- Four wide grooves force water out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads
- Angled tread blocks bite into the road to increase traction
- Lightweight construction allows the tire to be easily stored within a vehicle
Y870 ∙ 9 sizes available