Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
The Venom Power Ice Hunter is a studdable winter tire that's designed for use on Jeeps, light trucks, and SUVs and features angled tread blocks that increase traction on icy, slushy, snowy, and frozen roads. Dense siping bites into the road to enhance grip, and the Ice Hunter's open shoulders and widely spaced grooves force water, slush, and melting snow out of the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on slippery roads.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on Jeeps, light trucks, and SUVs in winter weather conditions
- Can be pinned with studs, where permitted, for extra traction and performance in tough winter weather conditions
- Built with aggressive, angled tread blocks that improve traction on icy, slushy, snowy, and frozen roads
- Open shoulders and widely spaced grooves force water, slush, and melting snow out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- Engineered with a tough rubber compound that enhances strength and durability for a higher load carrying capacity and longer tread life
- Should not be used when temperatures are consistently above 45 degrees Fahrenheit
Ice Hunter ∙ 19 sizes available