Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
The Summit Trail Climber AP is an all-terrain tire that's designed for use on light trucks that need on- and off-road traction. The Trail Climber AP features a five-rib tread pattern with wider grooves for easy water channeling and solid year-round performance, and the tire's sipes bite into the road to boost grip and handling performance. A computer-tuned profile lowers road noises and vibrations while also putting more rubber on the road to increase stability, and the Trail Climber AP's outlined white letter sidewall provides stylish looks for a light truck.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on light trucks
- Five-rib tread pattern with wider grooves forces water out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads
- Sipes on the tread blocks provide wet grip and improve handling
- Sidewall feature outlined raised white letters for cosmetic appeal
- Computer-tuned tire profile creates a bigger contact patch on the surface and boosts stability