Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on all tires (excluding oversized tires).
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
A low section steer tire for large commercial vehicles, the Sailun S696 is designed to replace the conventional double-tires, and feature a very wide footprint plus a closed shoulder design for optimum performance and even wear. The small grooves in the S696 keep it cool under constant running conditions to fend off uneven wear, while a zigzagged groove pattern forces stones out of the tread and multiple ribs quickly evacuate water to reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
Features & Benefits
- Small grooves allow the tire to run cool to reduce uneven wear while also providing better grip and skid resistance
- Closed-shoulder design enhances resistance to uneven wear for a longer tread life
- Zigzagged grooves reduce stone retention for consistent traction
- Wide running surface, shoulder design, and special tread formula improve tread life
- Multiple ribs and unique tread design channel out water quickly to improve wet grip and avoid hydroplaning
S696 ∙ 1 size available