Upgrade your tire
Professional tire installation near you.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on all tires (excluding oversized tires).
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
No reviews yet
Want to share your experience with these tires?
Suitable for use on the drive axle of semi-trucks, the Roadshine RS608 tire is designed for medium and long-distance work. A special groove bottom design strengthens tire block and provides solid self-cleaning ability, while the tread pattern and lateral sipes on the shoulder of the RS608 provides solid traction and prevents hydroplaning. The Roadshine RS608 also utilizes a multi-extruded tread package that promotes cooler running, which preserves casing integrity for a longer service life.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on the drive axle of semi-trucks in medium and long-distance applications
- Groove bottom protector promotes self-cleaning for consistent traction and to protect the
- 3 zigzag grooves combine with lateral sipes on the shoulder to provide solid traction and prevent hydroplaning
- Pattern block edge small groove effectively improve the wet resistance
- Horizontal pattern provides solid driving and braking performance
75 MPH (L)
H (16 Ply)
Any info you'are still looking for?
RS608 ∙ 0 sizes available