Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
Petlas' Imperium PT515 is a summer tire that's designed for use on performance-oriented coupes and sedans. Featuring a large footprint that puts more rubber on the road to reduce braking distances in wet and dry conditions, the Imperium PT515's rubber compound reduces uneven wear to promote a longer tread life.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on performance oriented coupes and sedans in warmer weather conditions
- Large footprint puts more rubber on the road to reduce braking distances on wet and dry roads
- Tread pattern allows for sporty traction and performance
- Built with a tough rubber compound that reduces uneven wear for a longer tread life
- Computer optimized tread pattern lowers road noises and vibrations to create a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers
Have a question about Petlas Imperium PT515 tires?
Yes, Petlas Imperium PT515 tires are a good choice for drivers of performance-oriented coupes and sedans that want shorter braking distances and consistent traction and grip in wet and dry conditions. The Imperium PT515 also offers drivers a longer tread life and enhanced stability.
Petlas Imperium PT515 tires are made by Petlas, a Turkish tire manufacturer who was founded in 1976. Owned by the AKO Group, Petlas specializes in agricultural, commercial, and military tires, and is using their knowledge and experience from these segments to build passenger and light truck tires that offer good performance at a great price.
Imperium PT515 ∙ 28 sizes available