Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on all tires (excluding oversized tires).
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
An all position tire, the Otani OH-154 is designed for use on commercial trucks and buses. Featuring a closed shoulder design that evenly distributes pressure to promote even wear for a longer tread life, the OH-154's lateral siping boosts grip in wet and winter weather conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on all positions, including the steer axle, of commercial trucks and buses
- Four wide grooves within the tread force water and slush out of the tire's contact patch to reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- Closed shoulder design evenly distributes pressure, which promotes even wear for a longer tread life and lowers rolling resistance to enhance fuel efficiency
- Built with large center ribs that enhance straight line stability at higher speeds and improve braking performance
- Lateral siping within the tread improves grip in wet and winter weather conditions
OH-154 ∙ 3 sizes available