Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
Kenda's Millville II K785 is a motorcycle tire that's designed for use in soft to intermediate conditions. A directional tread pattern when used on the rear improves traction and braking performance, and the Millville II K785 is DOT approved when used on the front.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on motorcycles in soft to intermediate conditions
- Built with a paddle shaped tread pattern that enhances braking performance
- A special rubber compound allows for strong traction and durability
- Additional biting edges on the shoulder blocks increase cornering grip
- Tie bars at the block bases reduce tread roll back to further boost durability