Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
Goodtrip's GR-66 is a performance tire that's designed for use on coupes, sedans, and CUVs in warmer weather conditions. An asymmetric tread pattern enhances traction and handling performance on wet and dry roads, and the GR-66's large shoulder blocks put more rubber on the road to boost cornering capabilities, even when driving at higher speeds.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on coupes, sedans, and CUVs in warmer weather conditions; should not be used when temperatures are consistently below 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Built with an asymmetric tread pattern that enhances traction and handling performance on wet and dry roads
- Features large shoulder blocks that put more rubber on the road to increase cornering capabilities, even when driving at higher speeds
- Four wide grooves funnel water out of the tire to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads
- Special rubber compound increases grip and performance in wet and dry conditions
Have a question about Goodtrip GR-66 tires?
Yes, Goodtrip GR-66 tires are a good choice for drivers of coupes, sedans, and CUVs who want an affordable tire that offers sporty traction, handling, and cornering performance.
Goodtrip GR-66 tires are made in China.
GR-66 ∙ 44 sizes available