Professional tire installation.
We’ll ship your tires directly to the shop for FREE.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
Fury's Country Hunter M/T II is a mud terrain tire that's built for use on light trucks that frequently drive off road. An open shoulder design and aggressive tread pattern enhance traction and grip on soft terrains, and the Country Hunter M/T II's high turn up cap and 3 ply polyester construction boost durability and impact resistance for a longer tread life while also improving handling performance.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on light trucks that frequently drive off road
- Built with a low void to rubber ratio that improves handling capabilities and creates a smooth ride on paved roads
- Outer edges of the tire feature a high void to rubber ratio for extra traction on tough off road terrains
- Features an open shoulder design and aggressive tread pattern that boosts traction and grip on soft surfaces
- High turn up cap and 3 ply polyester construction enhance durability and impact resistance for a longer tread life while also strengthen handling performance
- Stone ejectors within the tread force stones and debris out of the tread blocks for consistent traction and to protect the casing from damage
Country Hunter M/T II ∙ 21 sizes available