Pay as low as $??/mo.
Starting at $79.99
Our proprietary rating system
for the modern tire buyer.
Upgrade your tire
Professional tire installation near you.
Every purchase includes:
Fast, free shipping on every tire we sell.
Support local businesses
Buy from local distributors, install at local service centers.
We accept unmounted tire returns within 30 days.
Live customer support
Have questions? Live tire specialists are here to help.
Shop with confidence
No reviews yet
Want to share your experience with these tires?
Made for passenger cars, CUVs, and SUVs, the Farroad FRD78 is a winter tire with an asymmetric tread design that's optimized for solid control during colder months. The wide shoulder block of the FRD78 boosts cornering and handling, while the detailed tread elements and silica-rich compound reduce braking distance on snow and ice. Additionally, the FRD78 is built with variable pitch sequencing ensuring a noise-free and comfortable ride.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on passenger cars, CUVs, and SUVs; should not be used when temperatures are consistently above 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Asymmetric tread design provides solid control in winter
- Durable compound and advanced tread pattern boost steering responsiveness and driving stability
- Wide shoulder block enhances cornering and handling
- Detailed tread elements and silica-rich compound improve braking on snow and ice
- Circumferential tread grooves improve traction on wet roads
- Variable pitch sequencing ensures a noise-free and comfortable ride
FRD78 ∙ 2 sizes available