An all-terrain tire, the SL369 from Westlake is designed for use on Jeeps, light trucks, and SUVs, and features wide, deep grooves and switchback tread blocks that enhance traction on- and off-road. Backed by a 40,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty, the SL369's optimized design lowers road noises and vibrations to great a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers on paved roads while a steel-belted construction increases strength and durability for a higher load carrying capacity and longer tread life.
Features & Benefits
- Backed by a 40,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Variable pitch tread pattern lowers road noises and vibrations to create a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers
- Aggressive tread pattern enhances traction on- and off-road
- Angled sipes bite into the road to boost grip on wet roads
- Rigid tread blocks work with extra siping to reduce braking distances