A commercial tire, the Super Cargo D272 is designed for use on the drive axle of medium duty semi-trucks and buses in on-highway applications. Wide grooves and open shoulders force water, slush, snow, rocks, stones, and other debris out of the tread for consistent traction and to protect the casing from damage, and the D272's reinforced construction and high ply rating allow for a higher load carrying capacity and extra durability.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on the drive axle of semi-trucks and buses in on-highway applications
- Open shoulders and wide grooves promote self-cleaning for consistent traction and to protect the casing from damage
- Angled tread blocks boost traction and handling performance
- Reinforced construction and a high ply rating increase load carrying capacity and durability
- Deep tread depth allows for a longer tread life by fending off uneven wear