The Nama NM616 is a trailer tire that's designed for use in on-highway applications. Wide grooves drain water out of the tread while angled tread blocks increase traction, and the NM616's semi-steel construction boosts strength and durability for a higher load carrying capacity and longer tread life.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on trailers in on-highway applications; should not be used on passenger vehicles
- Semi-steel construction increases strength and durability for a higher load carrying capacity and longer tread life
- Wide grooves drain water from the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads
- Angled tread blocks enhance traction and tracking performance
- Large shoulder blocks put more rubber on the road for extra grip when turning