The FSR305 from Fortune is a highway terrain tire that's designed for use on light trucks and SUVs. Four wide grooves within the tread funnel water out of the tire's contact patch to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads, and the FSR305's siping pattern creates additional biting edges for better grip and shorter braking distances in dry, wet, and winter weather conditions. The FSR305 also features a closed and rigid shoulder design that reduces irregular wear for a longer service life, and a dual pitch design that reduces road noises to improve ride comfort for drivers and passengers.
Features & Benefits
- Siping pattern creates additional biting edges that improve grip and shorten braking distances
- Four wide grooves within the tread remove water from the tire's contact patch to improve handling in wet weather
- Built with a wide footprint that improves traction and stability
- Closed and rigid shoulder design eliminates irregular wear for a longer service life
- Central Dual Pitch design works with Pattern Noise Simulation technology to reduce road noises for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Designed for use on light trucks and SUVs that frequently travel on the highway