An ultra-high performance tire, the Aplus A607 is made for use on performance-oriented coupes and sedans. Continuous outer tread blocks improve performance and control, even when turning at higher speeds, and the A607's built-in rim guard protects the tire and wheel from damage. An asymmetrical tread pattern boosts handling performance in wet and dry conditions, and the A607's wide grooves drain water out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning in slippery conditions. Additionally, the A607 features a serrated groove wall design that lowers road noises and vibrations to create a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on performance-oriented coupes and sedans in warmer weather conditions; should not be used when temperatures are consistently below 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wide circumferential tread grooves and lateral grooves with fine sipes improve wet performance and water evacuation
- Unique rib design increases road contact to boost handling and stability while also fending off uneven wear
- Serrated groove walls lower road noises and vibrations to create a quiet, comfortable ride for drivers and passengers
- Low rolling resistance design for reduced fuel consumption