The Achilles Desert Hawk HT2 is an all-season, highway terrain that's meant for use on light trucks and SUVs and is designed with a fuel-efficient, long-wearing silica-enriched tread compound. A solid center rib enhances straight-line road manners, and the Desert Hawk HT2's all-season tread pattern allows for year-round traction and performance while large shoulders put more rubber on the road to boost strength, handling, and cornering performance.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on light trucks and SUVs
- Solid center rib boosts stability and handling performance by allowing for constant contact with the road
- All season tread pattern for year-round traction and performance
- Low noise thanks to a computer optimized design that reduces road noises and vibrations
- Silica-enriched tread compound lowers rolling resistance for solid fuel efficiency while also fending off uneven wear for a longer tread life