The Desert Hawk AT from Achilles is an all-terrain tire that's built for use on light trucks and SUVs and features staggered tread blocks that enhance traction and handling performance on- and off-road. Two wide grooves drain water out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads, and the Desert Hawk AT's deep grooves work with open shoulders promote self-cleaning of mud, dirt, rocks, stones, and other debris to boost traction on- and off-road while also protecting the casing from damage.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on light trucks and SUVs
- Built with staggered tread blocks that enhance traction
- Two wide grooves force water out of the tread to reduce the risk of hydroplaning on wet roads
- Tough rubber compound guards the tire against cuts, chips, and abrasions for a longer tread life
- Wide, deep grooves further enhance grip on- and off-road