Set of 4 $2,243.96
FET : $37.33 per tire
The MY507A is designed to provide outstanding durability and performance for wide base on- and off-highway applications. Equipped with the latest Yokohama technology to extend casing life in tough applications, the MY507A is the perfect choice for vehicles such as concrete mixers, dump trucks and garbage trucks.
Features & Benefits
- Deep Groove Depth, combined with its Special Anti-chip Tread Compounding, enables the MY507A to provide long on- and off-road mileage, without sacrificing durability.
- Wide, Block-type Rib Pattern provides outstanding wear resistance, and excellent traction in mud, snow and wet conditions.
- Funnel-shaped Grooves increase block rigidity for added traction, enhanced resistance against uneven wear and superior ride comfort.
- Stone Ejectors in the tread grooves guard against stone penetration damage to the casing, to improve retreadability.
- High Strength Belt Construction further enhances durability in on- and off-highway applications.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|445/65R-22.5||N/A||12,300 lbs||120 psi||24/32nds||220 lbs||14"||19"||N/A||46"|
Purchase includes the Yokohama MY507A tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Yokohama MY507A tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Yokohama MY507A tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Yokohama tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.