Set of 4 $1,583.96
FET : $34.59 per tire
The 101ZL™ marks a new generation of long haul steer axle tires. Incorporating the latest Zenvironment® technology, it's engineered to provide low rolling resistance and excellent fuel efficiency at highway speeds, while offering a 30% improvement in casing durability. Combined with exceptional wet weather handling and increased tear resistance, and it's easy to see why the 101ZL is setting new standards in the industry.
Features & Benefits
- "Smartway Verified. Zenvironment® technology delivers our premium long-haul steer tire that runs longer, and is more trouble-free than anything Yokohama has ever brought up to market."
- Longevity - Inverted Radius Mold Technology gives a flatter tread profile to resist irregular wear in the most susceptible areas.
- Efficiency - Our Advanced Rubber Compound is formed a with single-stage mixing process for more even carbon distribution, giving the 101ZL lower rolling resistance.
- Ability - The 101ZL is one of our most widely distributed tires, and can be found all across the U.S. Plus, Yokohama Emergency Service (YES) is the industry leader in providing, fast efficient service any time of day 24/7.
- Dependability - Using process called Finite Element Method, we can accurately predict natural casing growth. This allows us to create an innovative casing that ensures the most even footprint possible.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-24.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||105 psi||18/32nds||128 lbs||N/A||11"||N/A||43"|
Purchase includes the Yokohama 101ZL tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Yokohama 101ZL tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Yokohama 101ZL tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Yokohama tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
|11/R22.5||BW||71126||$1563.68 set of 4 $390.92||View Details|
|11/R24.5||BW||71127||$1615.68 set of 4 $403.92||View Details|
|11/R22.5||16H||71122||$1547.68 set of 4 $386.92||View Details|
|11/R22.5||BW||71102||$1567.68 set of 4 $391.92||View Details|
|11/R24.5||BW||71103||$1583.96 set of 4 $395.99||View Details|
|285/75R24.5||BW||71104||$1491.96 set of 4 $372.99||View Details|
|295/75R22.5||BW||71101||$1363.96 set of 4 $340.99||View Details|
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.