Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
We'll notify when this product is available
The 501ZA is an excellent choice for on-and off-highway use. A member of the Z.environment family of products, this tire utilizes the latest advances in tire technology. The 501ZA delivers longer treadwear and low rolling resistance. Its thick under tread offers an extended casing life which makes the 501ZA perfect for cement and dump trucks. Z.environment technology greatly enhances performance through advance tread designs, compounds, casing construction and manufacturing processes.
Features & Benefits
- Cooler running, with maximum durability - The special Zenvironment cap and base compound work together to produce a stronger, yet more pliable rubber that provides resistance to the cuts and tears of off-road conditions, while operating at cooler temperatures at higher highway speeds.
- Longer Treadwear - The deepest original tread depth of any all-position, on- off-road tire in the industry (26/32) enables the 501ZA to deliver more value in the form of longer, more useful tread.
- Better Retreadability - Casing innovations derived from Zenvironment technology allow us to actually predict changes in tire shape that occur in early stages of wear. The result is stabilized performance over the life of the tire, providing longer casing life and better retreadability.
- Superior Protection - Block-shaped stone ejectors help prevent stones and other debris from penetrating the belt package, reducing damage to the casing by 25% and ensuring greater retreadability.
- Easier mounting and dismounting - The contoured bead shape of the 501ZA makes mounting and dismounting easier, and prevents air loss.
- Enhanced Durability - Reinforced top belt protects against penetration and offers better load support when driving on uneven surfaces.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-22.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||120 psi||26/32nds||126 lbs||8"||12"||N/A||42"|
Purchase includes the Yokohama 501ZA tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Yokohama 501ZA tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Yokohama 501ZA tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Yokohama tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
How It Works
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.