Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme S Tires
Vredestein™s Ultra High Performance winter tire, the Wintrac xtreme S, was developed to stand up to the extreme weather conditions in the coldest season of the year. Maximum safety on snow and ice are as important as grip and steering precision for the Wintrac xtreme S, especially on the cold snow-free surfaces on which people drive the majority of the time. Thanks to its Internal Sipe Locking Technology (ISLT), the Wintrac xtreme S takes the characteristics of a top-class winter tire to a whole new level. The technology minimizes deformation of the sipes in the tread, resulting in excellent course stability, greater steering precision and an enhanced sense of safety at higher speeds. There are many sizes available with the Y speed index and - combined with the great looks that come from a Giugiaro-designed tire - this makes the Wintrac xtreme S suitable for the highest performance and most exclusive cars.
- Innovative sipe technology including straight sipes for optimal traction and a short braking distance on snow and ice and zigzag sipes for extra grip in bends
- Internal Sipe Locking Technology for superior traction and steering precision in all conditions
- Two extra wide circumferential grooves for excellent water dispersal, even for the widest sizes, and low noise levels
- Design tead and sidewall byk Giugiaro for a sporty look with cool sleek lines
- Speed index H, V, and Y for suitability for speeds up to 186 mph (300 km/h)
- Also available in sizes with high load capacity which makes them suitable for SUV use
- Flotation Pro
- Flotation Trac
- Quatrac 5
- Snowtrac 5
- Sprint Classic
- Traxion Versa
- Ultrac Sessanta
- Ultrac SUV Sessanta
- Ultrac Vorti
- Ultrac Vorti R
- Wintrac 4 XTREME
- Wintrac XTreme
- Wintrac Xtreme S
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.