It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R 295/30R19
The Ultrac Vorti R is Vredestein™s most sporty Ultra High Performance summer tyre to date. Compared to the Ultrac Vorti, the emphasis with the Ultrac Vorti R lies with ensuring grip and driving precision for the most powerful cars. The tire maintains its traction at higher temperatures, including on bends, and is exceptionally stable at high speeds. It is therefore the ideal partner for four-wheel and rear-wheel drive sports cars that demand the most from their tires. The Ultrac Vorti R was developed in close cooperation with Italian design company Giugiaro, and the carbon accents on the sidewall and in the tread are a design feature unique to this tire. It is available in several sizes that have been specifically optimized for the rear axle. They include an adjusted belt angle and an even lower air ratio, with an increased focus on maintaining grip on dry surfaces (as the front tires discharge most of the water on wet roads).
Features & Benefits
- Optimised tread compound with multiple resinswhich maintains grip at higher tire temperatures
- Wide tread with flat contour for an extra wide contact with the road surface for excellent traction, grip and stability
- 3D design grooves for enhanced braking and lower sound production
- Specific rear axle tires with extra circumferential groove, a low air-ratio and adjusted belt angle for optimized balance between front and rear axle for increased grip and cooling
- Tread and sidewall designed by Guigiaro for a unique and sporty look
- Asymmetrical tread for stable shoulder blocks for more traction on extreme bends
- (Y) speed rating for suitability for speeds above 186 mph
Ultrac Vorti R 295/30R19
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|295/30R-19||N/A||1,764 lbs||N/A||N/A||30 lbs||N/A||N/A||N/A||26"|
Purchase includes the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Vredestein tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
No Similar Tires available
Ultrac Vorti R 295/30R19
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.