It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Toyo M111Z 12/R-22.5
The Toyo M111Z is an amazingly versatile all-position radial designed for highway service. It is also ideally suited for steer axle use on regional and highway passenger bus applications.
Features & Benefits
- Five rib, four-groove design with 18/32" or 19/32" tread depth improves stability and handling performance
- DSOC IITM technology optimizes design for even wear and long life
- Wide belt construction and a solid, stable outer rib contribute to long and even tread wear
- Four steel belt construction braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|12/R-22.5||N/A||7,826 lbs||120 psi||19/32nds||N/A||12"||N/A||43"|
Purchase includes the Toyo M111Z tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Toyo M111Z tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Toyo M111Z tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Toyo tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.