Set of 4 $1,491.96
FET : $34.59 per tire
The M610ZL is a durable radial designed for long haul, over the highway service and higher torque operating conditions. Features include resistance to irregular wear, improved stability and excellent traction in both wet and dry conditions. An advanced casing design and compounding extend casing life and bolster retreadability.
Features & Benefits
- Rib/lug pattern with 28/32" tread depth for optimum performance
- DSOC IITM technology optimizes design for even wear and long life
- Tie bars on shoulder bridge reduce tread block movement
- Deep tread provides traction in both wet and dry conditions
- Four steel belt construction braces the tread area for improved mileage, resistance to irregular wear and reduced rolling resistance
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-24.5||N/A||6,614 lbs||105 psi||28/32nds||138 lbs||8"||11"||N/A||44"|
Purchase includes the Toyo M610ZL tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Toyo M610ZL tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Toyo M610ZL tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Toyo tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.