Set of 4 $1,567.96
FET : $34.59 per tire
The Toyo M320Z is a premium mixed service tire that is rugged enough and specifically designed for logging, mining, concrete mixers, refuse, dump trucks, and similar harsh service applications.
Features & Benefits
- Rib/lug pattern with 23/32" tread depth for optimum performance
- Tough tread compound resists cuts and chips
- Four steel belt construction protects against cutting and impact breaks
- Stone ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity
- Improved casing profile provides increased resistance to fatigue, longer casing life and improved retreadability
- Advanced casing design and compounding for extended casing life and retreadability
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-24.5||N/A||7,165 lbs||120 psi||23/32nds||138 lbs||7.5-8.25"||11"||N/A||44"|
Purchase includes the Toyo M320Z tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Toyo M320Z tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Toyo M320Z tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Toyo tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.