It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Sunny SN288C 31/10.50R-15
Features & Benefits
- Wide pattern blocks om shoulder improve steering responge.
- Wide center pattern rib ensures excellent steering response on wet and dry road.
- Four main continuous longitudinal grooves ensure excellent drainage.
- Narrow grooves improve grip property,steering response,braking performance and traction in wet,dry and snow condition.
- The advanced pattern noise analyses software optimizes the pattern block pitch arrangement minimize noise levels and improve comfort.
- Thicker end glue can reduce noise and improve ride comfort and smooth.
- Narrow overlag with double steel-reinforled belt offers excelltnt steeing,high-speed stabilbly and anti-pierce function.
- Deeper tread grooves and high wear-resistant tread formula enhance tread wear resistance,the abrasion index up to 500ab.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|31/10.50R-15||N/A||2,271 lbs||N/A||N/A||42 lbs||N/A||N/A||N/A||15"|
Purchase includes the Sunny SN288C tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sunny SN288C tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sunny SN288C tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sunny tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.