It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Sumitomo HTR T4 P215/60R16
Features & Benefits
- Super Computer Designed Tread Pattern – Achieves well-balanced performance across a full range of vehicles, through differing weather and road conditions, while ensuring superb treadwear, noise and ride comfort levels
- Multi Radius Tread Profile – Provides uniform contact pressure providing improved treadwear and traction
- Fine Grained Carbon Tread Compound – Provides all season capability yet durable long tread life
- Four, Wide Straight Circumferential Tread Grooves – Allow exceptional water drainage for superb anti-hydroplaning
- Club-Shaped Sipe Leading toward Wide Lateral Groove – Assists in water drainage and assures all season performance
- Two in One Shoulder Blocks with Jointless Nylon Edge Bands – Provide excellent cornering traction, durability and security
- Chaos Tread Block Arrangement – Based upon five pitch tread sequence, dramatically reduces tire noise for an unbelievably quiet ride
- Multi Siped Tread Blocks – For maximum all season capability
HTR T4 P215/60R16
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|P215/60R-16||560AB||1,477 lbs||51 psi||10/32nds||24 lbs||N/A||8"||N/A||26"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo HTR T4 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo HTR T4 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo HTR T4 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
HTR T4 P215/60R16
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
|175/65R 14||81T||560AB||BW||5515940||$219.72 set of 4 $54.93||View Details|
|175/70R 13||82T||560AB||BW||5515910||$267.68 set of 4 $66.92||View Details|
|P195/60R15||87T||560AB||BW||5515965||$283.68 set of 4 $70.92||View Details|
|P205/60R15||90T||560AB||BW||5515966||$327.68 set of 4 $81.92||View Details|
|P215/60R15||93T||560AB||BW||5515967||$403.68 set of 4 $100.92||View Details|
|215/70R 14||96T||520AB||BW||5515928U||$327.68 set of 4 $81.92||View Details|
HTR T4 P215/60R16
This product is covered by a 75,000 mile manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchaser. We will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty. Other than applicable manufacturers’ warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The only tires SimpleTire can warranty are brand new defects (meaning that they have not been mounted or driven on). Any bead damaged will be void of any warranty claim. Any other adjustments should be taken to the nearest authorized dealer for that manufacturer.Sometimes the manufacturer also provides a treadlife warranty and mileage rating. Please be aware that not all tires hold a mileage warranty from the manufacturer. Different tire models, even from the same manufacturer, may or may not come with a treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.