Set of 4 $1,363.68
FET : $29.39 per tire
The ST 778 is the next generation Sumitomo long haul steer tire. Incorporating a collection of advanced features we call S-Tech Design, the ST 778 delivers remarkable miles to removal, excellent handling for safe operation, and the dependable retreadability of the Sumitomo casing.
Features & Benefits
- Flat contact technology minimizes irregular wear by controlling the shape and pressure distribution of the tire footprint.
- Shoulder grooves work with the wide, flat tread radius to control irregular wear.
- Thousands of micro sipes protect the interior ribs from punch wear.
- Long wearing tread compounds on the outside, cool running base rubber compound on the inside.
- 4/32nd" stone ejectors protect the casing from damage inside the base of the groove.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|295/75R-22.5||N/A||6,175 lbs||110 psi||N/A||116 lbs||N/A||12"||N/A||40"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST778 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST778 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST778 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.