It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Out of Stock
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon.
Some tires may be discontinued and not available. $0
We'll notify you when this product is available
Sumitomo ST928 285/75R-24.5
The ST928 is Sumitomo's high mileage closed-shoulder drive tire. Many miles of fleet testing has given the ST928 an excellent performance reputation.
Features & Benefits
- C.V.S.T. Casing - exclusive design technology configures internal components for optimal resistance to the stresses and flexes of long term, real world use.
- Sipe and Phase Shift Design - reduces noise and contributes to better wear.
- Bridges of Rubber - spans the outside tread blocks and center rib, to control wear patterns and stabilize the vehicle.
- 4 Steel Breakers & All Steel Casing - helps resist punctures.
- Patented Rubber Compounds - helps deliver long mileage and excellent wet traction.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST928 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST928 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST928 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
|Size||Serv. Desc.||UTQG||Sidewall||Part Number||Price||Qty|
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.