Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
We'll notify when this product is available
The ST928 is Sumitomo's high mileage closed-shoulder drive tire. Many miles of fleet testing has given the ST928 an excellent performance reputation.
Features & Benefits
- C.V.S.T. Casing - exclusive design technology configures internal components for optimal resistance to the stresses and flexes of long term, real world use.
- Sipe and Phase Shift Design - reduces noise and contributes to better wear.
- Bridges of Rubber - spans the outside tread blocks and center rib, to control wear patterns and stabilize the vehicle.
- 4 Steel Breakers & All Steel Casing - helps resist punctures.
- Patented Rubber Compounds - helps deliver long mileage and excellent wet traction.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|285/75R-24.5||N/A||6,175 lbs||N/A||28/32nds||120 lbs||N/A||N/A||N/A||41"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST928 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST928 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST928 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.