It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
$1,811.68 Set of 4
FET : $40.82 per tire
Sumitomo ST900 12/R-22.5
Extra deep lug design for the most severe off highway applications.
Features & Benefits
- 31/32" Tread Depth - extra mileage over standard depth tires.
- Patented Rubber Compounds - resists cutting and chipping in harsh operations.
- Special Steel Coating - reduces development of rust on the steel cables
- All Steel Casing - helps retreadability and resists casing failures.
- Special Liner Compound - helps keep moisture from the casing.
- Speed restricted to 55 M.P.H.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|12/R-22.5||N/A||7,390 lbs||120 psi||31/32nds||N/A||12"||N/A||43"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST900 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST900 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST900 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.