Set of 4 $1,375.96
FET : $34.59 per tire
Regional steers have to be durable across a broad range of conditions. The ST 709 is durable enough when there's serious work to be done, but versatile enough to display on-highway manners.
Features & Benefits
- Beefy 20/32nd" tread depth applied to a wide, flat casing for 10% more rubber volume than our predecessor design, for much longer life in high scuff applications.
- Chevron block center ribs with lateral sipes effectively cut water film on wet roads for enhanced traction and safety.
- Thick curbing ribs help shield the casing from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors protect the casing from damage in the base of the groove.
- An innovative design device helps control irregular wear during on-highway use.
- Suitable for high-speed regional transport, local P&D, school buses, equipment haulers, refuse trucks, and even urban dump trucks primarily operating on paved surfaces.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-24.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||105 psi||N/A||134 lbs||N/A||11"||N/A||44"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST709 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST709 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST709 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.