Set of 4 $1,735.96
FET : $34.59 per tire
The ST 901 tire features a specially-design traction intended for the most rugged logging and off-highway service.
Features & Benefits
- Aggressive Tread Design - gives priority to off-road traction.
- Wide Spacing between Lugs - allows for placement of chains, when addional traction is needed.
- Stone Ejector Buttons between Each Rib - to combat stone drilling.
- Patented Rubber Compounds - to resist tread chipping.
- Special Rust Inhibitor Compounds - coat all surfaces of the four steel breakers, reducing the migration of rust.
- Additional Undertread Thickness - assist in protecting the belt package.
- Curb Defense Ribs on Sidewall - give extra protection to the casing.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-24.5||N/A||7,160 lbs||120 psi||32/32nds||134 lbs||7.50-8.25"||11"||N/A||44"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST901 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST901 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST901 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
How It Works
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.