It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Sumitomo ST938 11/R-22.5
Cross-country or around town, the ST 938 is the next generation traction companion to ST 778 and ST 709. Becuse it was designed from the inside out to resist irregular wear and give high miles per 32nd", the ST 938 is incredibly long wearing. Its bold tread elements really bite, while its S-Tech Design casing yields outstanding long-term performance.
Features & Benefits
- New tread pattern concept couples sophisticated traction and smooth even wear.
- # Solid shoulders with rigid interior tread bock configuration control heel/toe wear.
- Super-deep 30/32nd" tread pattern applied across a wide, flat radius for remarkably long miles to removal.
- Diamond cut block edges fight irregular wear and resist cuts and snags.
- Increased base rubber dissipates heat while running at high speeds in long haul operations.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-22.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||120 psi||30/32nds||N/A||11"||N/A||42"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST938 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST938 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST938 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.