It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
Sumitomo ST710 11/R-22.5
The ST 710 is a premium trailer service-fleet tire that is both tested and approved.
Features & Benefits
- C.V.S.T. Casing - exclusive design technology configures internal components for optimal resistance to the stresses and flexes of long term, real world use.
- 9% Wider Footprint - gives improved vehicle stability and longer mileage.
- Stress Release Ribs - controls irregular wear, cools belt edge area and increases dispersal of water from footprint.
- Pyramid shaped ribs - increases tread contact of ribs and as designs wears down contributes to ejecting stones from grooves.
- Four(4) full steel breakers - resists tread punctures, increases tread stability, contributes to more retread cycles and casing can be used for drive and trailer use during retread cycle.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-22.5||N/A||6,175 lbs||105 psi||12/32nds||7.50-8.25"||11"||N/A||41"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST710 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST710 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST710 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.