Set of 4 $1,475.96
FET : $29.39 per tire
The ST 528 is engineered for off-highway and limited highway service. The ST 528 Helps reduce down time.
Features & Benefits
- Deeper Tread Depth - increases time in service.
- Patented Rubber Compound - resist effecrs of tread chipping and operation in high-scuff applications.
- Special Rust Inhibitor Compounds - coat all surfaces of the four steel breakers, reducing the migration of rust.
- Additional Undertread Thickness - assist in protecting the belt package.
- Curb Defense Ribs on Sidewall - give extra protection to the casing.
- Stone Ejector Buttons in Center Grooves - combat stone drilling.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-22.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||120 psi||26/32nds||123 lbs||7.5-8.25"||11"||N/A||42"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST528 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST528 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST528 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.