Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
We'll notify when this product is available
The ST 518 is a durable, all-position tires for mixed service use.
Features & Benefits
- C.V.S.T. - (ST518) exclusive design technology configures internal components for optimal resistance to the stresses and flexes of long term, real world use.
- Patented Tread Compounds - resist chipping and cuts.
- Computer Designed Grooves - help reduce stone drilling.
- Special Steel Coating - reduces development of rust on the steel cables.
- All Steel Casing - helps retreadability, and resists casing failures
- Special Liner Compound - helps keep moisture from the casing.
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-22.5||N/A||6,610 lbs||120 psi||20/32nds||129 lbs||7.50-8.25"||11"||N/A||42"|
Purchase includes the Sumitomo ST518 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sumitomo ST518 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sumitomo ST518 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sumitomo tires.
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
View Similar Tires In Stock
You are eligible for Instant discount per tire when you ship these tires to one of our Local Installers.
This tire is available in your area and we'll pass the savings on to you. Receive 100% when you ship these tires to one of our Local Delivery partners.