It covers the first 25% of the tire's tread life or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever comes first.
Our program covers the replacement of your covered tire in the event that the tire is deemed non-repairable by a reputable auto service repair facility.
$1,691.68 Set of 4
FET : $34.59 per tire
Sailun S768 11/R24.5
Features & Benefits
- Slim sipings make sure better wet surface grip and anti-skid ablilities
- Aggressive pattern blocks provide stronger tractive and steer perfomance
- Wider grooves improve self-cleaning ability of the tire,while deeper grooves make the tire suitable for long-haul mileage and improve eccentric wear
- Close shoulder design can improve tread wear performance and reduce shoulder eccentric wear
- Rubber protuberance at the bottom of the grooves can eject stone intruded effectively
|Size||UTQG||Max. Load||Inflation Pressure||Tread Depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Sect. Width||Tread Width||Overall Diam|
|11/R-24.5||N/A||7,165 lbs||N/A||26/32nds||134 lbs||8"||11"||N/A||44"|
Purchase includes the Sailun S768 tire only. The wheel rim shown in the picture is not included. Picture provided is a stock picture from the manufacturer and may or may not reflect the actual product being ordered.
All Sailun S768 tires are continuously developing with manufactured improvements. With that said, Simple Tire and the manufacturers have the right to change these tire specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Please Note: Specifications of the Sailun S768 tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by Sailun tires.
Available Sizes & Prices
This product is not covered by a manufacturer’s treadlife warranty.
Our experts are here to help.